Wednesday, April 26, 2006

three days ...three more tornedos

I guess I’m getting used to these touchdowns.

Just like the folks in Midwest. Twisters are not new for them and Quiz is not for me (US). I heard some one saying if we don't have quiz tomorrow I’ll feel weird. I fully concur.

Anyway three quizzes (all surprise) were fun; I think I did well in two. Especially with the level of my preparedness.

Also I got results for the ones I gave a week ago. One result I'm handicap. Handicapped by the tools (Excel). I did not do the calculations right. Results are not worth sharing.

For some, time is not going too fast and for me it's just racing and I’m running out of fuel here and there. I guess working out may be a good idea. When and where? Is another question.

Oh yeas Pres. Bush announced he is opening up the reserves. I guess I can predict events too. I can't though predict which quiz is lined up for tomorrow.

No comments: