Tuesday, May 02, 2006

# 13

No thirteen is not my luck no. or something. Though I used to believe that. Growing up during my school times, I used to get Roll call 13. I got so used to it; I started saying my lucky # was 13.

Anyway 13 is the blog no I’m writing today. So what brings me here...
Gold at 660, oil at 75... May be. More importantly Bhairavi and Drishti have gone to Bombay; I feel a part of me is missing. I had mentally prepared myself that I will not miss them, I guess some place preparation hurts.

Oh yeas finally I broke the jinx. I got good grades in DOMD. I would like to think I’m natural at the subject, but I guess the case was easy and SM has been good. One thing is for sure; here I’m not learning major formulae or anything. This was more of something I like to do analyze and put things into perspective.

I still remember the day I gave the quiz, it was kind a fun writing after all those quizzes.

Enough of being happy, it does not last for ever. I’m sure there will be few more tornados coming our way soon. Looking at historical data, probability is high. It could be tomorrow or day after tomorrow. Let’s prepare well...

No comments: