Sunday, April 16, 2006

it's sunday but just another day

Time is luxury here, intellect is commodity. That’s the thought that pops up in mind on completion of two weeks.

Why is it that every time I think of my experience both almost opposite words comes into mind? Fantastic but very very demanding is one of them. I guess I need to talk to a psych. to evaluate my mind.

Anyway I made it to double digits in the quiz, I don't know how. I feel lucky to be there. We also had quiz for same class (another surprise) this Friday and I did pretty well (that’s what I like to think till I get the result). I guess some of the lessons I had learnt and followed through.

The major one is still not implemented is to practice. I guess next week... a new beginning... a new hope :-)

Everyday I’m here I’m reinventing myself, my endurance.

My postmortem, it's going to get tougher tomorrow and day after... get in the fast lane now.

No comments: