Friday, April 21, 2006

I'm getting tobe a serious blogger

Yes, this is I guess my 5/6 th blog in last two weeks.

As I would say another tornado touch down. It was an understatement. We had to be in college till 5. That included a test (no money for guessing the subject). Yes costing was the subject. I guess 3rd one in three weeks.

I think more than for other folks, I’m writing my blog for myself. To conserve my memories into a document form that I would not mind sharing with others. It's been three weeks at iima and I have not gotten the fast speed that I would have liked. Anyway there is always tomorrow to look forward to.

Oh yes, we went to a very nice Lebanese/north Indian cuisine serving veggie. restaurant. The experience and food was good. Though the waiter was a bit pushy. Over all it was fun being out of the cage for about 4/5 hours that included shopping, and a candle light terrace dinner with Bhairavi and Dri. :-)

Now I'm off to taking some pictures...

No comments: