Wednesday, April 12, 2006

a 2nd day in row

Writing the blog was reliving experience.. i got out of my first shock .. the quiz.

The prof (Mr. Patel) did not give out the results today. Reading between the lines --- were the results too bad? i guess anything is possible.

Anyway today was another day.. another day gone. Did pretty okay. I was attentive in the class. For the most part.

In ACCV, We had a group presentation. L was to do the presentation. The presentation was on min-project work we did last week. We did study on buyer behavior in retail industry services. The objective was to study marketing implications.

My postmortem
I guess we did pretty good job in 1st half -- doing ground work, but could not capitalize on the work to make a strong presentation. This was the feedback from folks at the class. I think it was not L's fault for the presentation. The issue was the slides did not flow seamlessly.

Lessen learnt don't do important work on 11 th hour. Literally at 11 P.M :-)

I seem to have gotten hang of SCM variances. But again i have not practiced it on many examples yet.

Wow doing MBA is opening up my horizons by n fold. My view of the world was 20 degree – IT, Project management, Retail, Finance, Pharam. The whole new world of accounting, decision making, operations is exciting, challenging, demanding but above all eye opening.

Keep it coming. God give me the power ( remember HE-MAN) :-)

No comments: