Thursday, September 14, 2006

It has really been long time

Yes, about two months and 4 days...

I have been a lazy blogger. Ofcourse I was not that lazy elsewhere. Working in so many comities was one part but working with innovators, learning new subjects, meeting new people and last but not the least exploring myself as new me has been what I have been doing.

In last two months four day some of the memorable events that I would not want to forget are
1. Learnt finance from corporate and market side
Now I now how to value options and how to value stocks and a company. Now I know what is the difference between stocks trading based on fundamentals and technical analysis.
2. Went to Singapore for a week long vacation
Wow...... Singapore is a great city/country. If some one claims there were a better city than Singapore, I would want to debate with him/her. We did a lot of site seeing and had a lot of fun/massages and more massages.
3. working with NIF (national innovation foundation)
This topic needs it's own thread...
4. few business ideas
5. Munnabhai
How can I figer lage raho munnabhai, ofcourse main hero was Mahtma Gandhiji and we had Sanjay dutt too.

No comments: