Saturday, September 16, 2006

Is Gandhigiri next big thing?

We saw lage raho munnabhai other day. I could feel, it is much needed for today’s India. Why? Simple answer is Gandhigiri in my opinion is allowing all those who are helpless/faceless/voiceless to have a say of their own. But, the say does not have to be irresponsible, it does not have to hurt any of your enemy and most importantly Gandhigiri and satyagrha goes hand to hand.

In my opinion, Gandhigiri gives folks who have no courage and have left hope a hope of fighting that suits their style. I still remember the scene about that old uncle in the movie undressing and embarrassing the govt. servent asking for bribe.

Anyway so is it next big thing? I’m not sure if I can predict that but it is possibly a big thing. With RTA (right to action) and media Gandhigiri as they call can become big thing…

No comments: