Sunday, May 21, 2006

It's getting better

The stock market is down, providing me a fresh opportunity to invest.
the FAM exam was good, the temperature has been better (though a bit muggy).

What more ? .. I have been to few more restaurants and some of them were so good I should revise my ratings system to get them better ranking.

went to a place called Zodiac on Wednesday (in midst of finals fever). Food was good, service was good, we were too early about 7 p.m. that we were only customers. This mad me think about the hotels no of waiters per table. Anyway I would recommend this returned for a casual dinner.

The other one we went to was -- Vishala - yesterday eve we went to Vishala and I was just spell bound .. The restaurant is a small village in itself. No doubt a bit on expensive side for only food (225/pp for a thali), the experience was worth. All star for certain special occasion trips.

Next stop was Mocha for a cup of coffee, another surprise, it was deceiving from out side. But this is a hukka bar/coffee shop. A fun place to be, except I thought it was too much of smoke around.

Enough of restaurants hoping (last time I used this word was 4/5 years ago.. When we were bar hoping in Village (NYC)).

I have another finals this Saturday . This time it's marketing. The prof got almost a standing ovation when the course completed last week, so one can imagine how the quality learning was.

No comments: