Sunday, June 04, 2006

Pehali Barish (First rain in Monsoon)

I mean to write this blog a few days ago, had been caught up some much in work and other tasks.

The monsoon has arrived and we missed the first rain. Yes we were studying in the class when it was raining. A kid inside me wanted to leave the class and just go run and get wet.

The song was running through my mind "Yeh daulat bhi le lo, yeh shauhrat bhi le lo, bhale chin lo mujh se meri jawani, magar mujhu ko lauta do bachpan ka sawaan, woh kagaz ki kashti woh barish ka pani." ( Take away all the fame and wealth, take away my youth, all I want is the monsoon rain the game of paper ships".

I was this close to achieving it ... it was not meant to be :-)

Everything else is good otherwise. I'll be 32 in few days. I am 32 times knowledgeable in last two months. The school is fantastic so is studying here. Looking forward to final nine months. A new me to born .

No comments: